Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X
View on second display appears squashed when build is launched in windowed mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1134231.zip" project
2. Build project
3. Launch the build in an Exclusive Full-screen mode
4. Observe that in the second display, the ball is round
5. Re-launch the build in the Windowed mode
6. Observe that in the second display, the ball is squashed
Expected result: The ball in the second display is round in both cases, regardless of the windowed mode being checked or not.
Actual result: The ball appears squashed, when build is launched in windowed mode.
Reproducible with - 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a8
Could not test on the latest 2019.1 and 2019.2 versions due to another issue (case 1140275; view the notes).
- On 2017.4 and 2018.3.0a1 the issue was also present when launching build in full screen mode (not reproducible on 2018.3.0a2 and later).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up