Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2019.1
Primary screen window size turns to native when using more than one display
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open DoubleDisplay.cs script
3. For methods Display.displays.SetParams and Display.displays.Activate, change window size parameters to 480x480
4. Build and Run the project
Expected result: When the game is launched, in both displays window sizes are like the ones that are set in the DoubleDisplay.cs script.
Actual result: The primary display window size turns to native. (Second screen has expected behavior.)
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0p5, 2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.0a4, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a2
Not reproduced with - 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a3
- After regression, when using only one display, the window size is the same as Screen Resolution that is selected when launching the build (instead of the one that is set by Display.displays.SetParams in the script).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Search Sync sends wrong initial search query
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator