Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Primary screen window size turns to native when using more than one display
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open DoubleDisplay.cs script
3. For methods Display.displays.SetParams and Display.displays.Activate, change window size parameters to 480x480
4. Build and Run the project
Expected result: When the game is launched, in both displays window sizes are like the ones that are set in the DoubleDisplay.cs script.
Actual result: The primary display window size turns to native. (Second screen has expected behavior.)
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0p5, 2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.0a4, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a2
Not reproduced with - 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a3
- After regression, when using only one display, the window size is the same as Screen Resolution that is selected when launching the build (instead of the one that is set by Display.displays.SetParams in the script).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar