Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[VFX/UX/GraphView] Graph breaks down when Target / Debug Gameobject window is reopened
The graph breaks down when Target Gameobject window is reopened after it's closed by clicking somewhere in the editor
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the Visual Effect game object.
3. Inspector > Asset Template click on Edit button
4. Click on Target GameObjectTab > Set Debug Mode to Efficiency
5. Click somewhere ion the editor to close it
6. Inspector > Asset Template click on Edit button
Expected Result: The window reopens and the graph looks correct
Observed Result: The graph is distorted
2020.2.0a10, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a23 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0 and 8.0.1
Note: Debug Mode option available from Package version 8.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true