Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[VFX/UX/GraphView] Graph breaks down when Target / Debug Gameobject window is reopened
The graph breaks down when Target Gameobject window is reopened after it's closed by clicking somewhere in the editor
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the Visual Effect game object.
3. Inspector > Asset Template click on Edit button
4. Click on Target GameObjectTab > Set Debug Mode to Efficiency
5. Click somewhere ion the editor to close it
6. Inspector > Asset Template click on Edit button
Expected Result: The window reopens and the graph looks correct
Observed Result: The graph is distorted
2020.2.0a10, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a23 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0 and 8.0.1
Note: Debug Mode option available from Package version 8.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property