Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[VFX/UX/GraphView] Graph breaks down when Target / Debug Gameobject window is reopened
The graph breaks down when Target Gameobject window is reopened after it's closed by clicking somewhere in the editor
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the Visual Effect game object.
3. Inspector > Asset Template click on Edit button
4. Click on Target GameObjectTab > Set Debug Mode to Efficiency
5. Click somewhere ion the editor to close it
6. Inspector > Asset Template click on Edit button
Expected Result: The window reopens and the graph looks correct
Observed Result: The graph is distorted
2020.2.0a10, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a23 with Package Version 9.0.0, 8.1.0 and 8.0.1
Note: Debug Mode option available from Package version 8.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
- [URP] Adreno GPU is not getting the required vertex data
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12
This is a duplicate of issue #1335664