Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[VFX] Efficiency Graph debug data goes out of the panel layout when Target visual effect GameObject panel is shrinked
On resizing the Target visual effect GameObject, the Efficiency graph Debug data goes out of the panel layout, refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a project with HDRP Template
2. Project > Create > Visual Effects > Visual Effect Graph
3. Drag and drop into Hierarchy
4. Open New VFX Graph from the project window
5. Enable Target GameObject > Hierarchy > New VFX > Select
6. Attach > New VFX in the Target visual Effect GameObject panel
Efficiency graph debug data goes out of the layout on resizing the Target visual effect GameObject panel
Efficiency graph debug data doesn't go out of the Target visual effect GameObject panel on resizing
2021.2.0a17, 2021.2.0a8 with package version 12.0.0
Working fine on:
2021.2.0a7, 2021.1.5f1 with package version 12.0.0 and 11.0.0
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed