Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[UWP] Memory leaks on .NET backend when calling Mesh.SetVertices(), Mesh.SetUVs(), Mesh.SetTriangles() methods
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1042218_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. In Project Settings set Scripting backend too .NET
4. Build project
5. Open solution in VS
6. Build project (Debug, x64, run on Local Machine)
6. Check Process memory in the Diagnostic Tools window
Expected results: memory usage doesn't increase over time.
Actual results: memory usage increase over time when UWP project is built with .NET backend.
Memory leak is caused by Mesh.SetVertices(), Mesh.SetUVs(), Mesh.SetTriangles().
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b6, 2018.1.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.1.4f1
Workaround: switch Scripting backend in Project Setting to IL2CPP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button