Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[UWP] Memory leaks on .NET backend when calling Mesh.SetVertices(), Mesh.SetUVs(), Mesh.SetTriangles() methods
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1042218_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. In Project Settings set Scripting backend too .NET
4. Build project
5. Open solution in VS
6. Build project (Debug, x64, run on Local Machine)
6. Check Process memory in the Diagnostic Tools window
Expected results: memory usage doesn't increase over time.
Actual results: memory usage increase over time when UWP project is built with .NET backend.
Memory leak is caused by Mesh.SetVertices(), Mesh.SetUVs(), Mesh.SetTriangles().
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b6, 2018.1.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.1.4f1
Workaround: switch Scripting backend in Project Setting to IL2CPP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording