Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[UWP] Memory leaks on .NET backend when calling Mesh.SetVertices(), Mesh.SetUVs(), Mesh.SetTriangles() methods
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1042218_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. In Project Settings set Scripting backend too .NET
4. Build project
5. Open solution in VS
6. Build project (Debug, x64, run on Local Machine)
6. Check Process memory in the Diagnostic Tools window
Expected results: memory usage doesn't increase over time.
Actual results: memory usage increase over time when UWP project is built with .NET backend.
Memory leak is caused by Mesh.SetVertices(), Mesh.SetUVs(), Mesh.SetTriangles().
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b6, 2018.1.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.1.4f1
Workaround: switch Scripting backend in Project Setting to IL2CPP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete