Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[UWP] [IL2CPP] Runtime failure on call to Windows.Storage.Streams.GetResults
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Build project on IL2CPP backend
4. Open VS solution
5. Build project (Debug x64 Local Machine)
Results: null pointer exception is thrown on application start.
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b3, 2018.2.10f1, 2017.4.12f1
Not reproducible on .NET backend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default