Search Issue Tracker
Using Content Size Fitter or Vertical Layout Group causes error
When using the Content Size Fitter OR the Vertical Layout Group components on the Content of a Scroll View, and playing the scene an error pops up:
Trying to add (Layout Rebuilder for) Content (UnityEngine.RectTransform) for layout rebuild while we are already inside a layout rebuild loop. This is not supported.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached:
See the attached video.
1. Create a Scroll View add Text GO to its Content
2. Add the Content Size Fitter component on the Content
3. Press play
4. Notice the error. Exit play mode
5. change the attributes of the content fitter: Fit - minimum size
6. play again
7. Notice the content size is now fixed
8. set the attributes of the content fitter: Fit - Unconstrained
9. play again,
10. the content size is still fixed
regression from 5.2.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)