Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Won't Fix in 5.6
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
[Unity Test Runner] Unity Test Runner no longer shows tests contained inside custom assemblies
Since Unity 5.6 and the new runner, NUnit tests contained within custom assemblies are no longer able to be used by the runner.
1) Open attached project
2) See in Test Runner Window that only the tests in the two CS scripts are shown. It should instead also show the tests contained within the DLLs.
- MorePlayModeTests.dll contains more play mode tests: MorePlayModeTests.Tests.PlayModeTestsSimplePasses and MorePlayModeTests.Tests.PlayModeTestsWithEnumeratorPasses
- MoreEditModeTests.dll contains MoreEditModeTests.Tests.AnotherEditModeTestsSimplePasses and MoreEditModeTests.Tests.AnotherEditModeTestsWithEnumeratorPasses
- NoPlayModeTests.dll contains no tests. Contains Clicker MonoBehaviour class and a Frog class (not MonoBehaviour).
- NoEditModeTests.dll contains no tests. Contains DatabaseChecker class with CheckDatabase method, MenuItem ("Example/Check Database").
There are also two scripts containing tests. PlayModeTests.cs and EditModeTests.cs.
Only the tests from the two cs scripts show in the Test Runner.
.mdb files are included for each DLL.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aspect Ratio Fitter's "Fit In Parent" Aspect Mode causes scene to update indefinitely
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash