Search Issue Tracker
Unity fails to load .NET 4.6 assemblies with TypeLoadException
DLLs added to the project:
1. Open the project, attached by user (PSTest.zip)
Expected: no exceptions are thrown when launching the Editor with the DLLs mentioned above
Actual: TypeLoadException and "Unloading broken assembly Assets/System.Management.Automation.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime" errors are thrown after the project was opened
Reproduced in 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b5, 2017.1.0b6
Could not test for regression, because the DLLs target .NET 4.x and so this issue can really be tested with 2017.1, since this is the version where .NET 4.6 support was introduced.
Update: We've filed an issue upstream to address the problem https://github.com/mono/mono/issues/7421
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`