Search Issue Tracker
Unity fails to load .NET 4.6 assemblies with TypeLoadException
DLLs added to the project:
1. Open the project, attached by user (PSTest.zip)
Expected: no exceptions are thrown when launching the Editor with the DLLs mentioned above
Actual: TypeLoadException and "Unloading broken assembly Assets/System.Management.Automation.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime" errors are thrown after the project was opened
Reproduced in 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b5, 2017.1.0b6
Could not test for regression, because the DLLs target .NET 4.x and so this issue can really be tested with 2017.1, since this is the version where .NET 4.6 support was introduced.
Update: We've filed an issue upstream to address the problem https://github.com/mono/mono/issues/7421
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version