Search Issue Tracker
Unity fails to load .NET 4.6 assemblies with TypeLoadException
DLLs added to the project:
1. Open the project, attached by user (PSTest.zip)
Expected: no exceptions are thrown when launching the Editor with the DLLs mentioned above
Actual: TypeLoadException and "Unloading broken assembly Assets/System.Management.Automation.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime" errors are thrown after the project was opened
Reproduced in 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b5, 2017.1.0b6
Could not test for regression, because the DLLs target .NET 4.x and so this issue can really be tested with 2017.1, since this is the version where .NET 4.6 support was introduced.
Update: We've filed an issue upstream to address the problem https://github.com/mono/mono/issues/7421
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved