Search Issue Tracker
Unity fails to load .NET 4.6 assemblies with TypeLoadException
DLLs added to the project:
1. Open the project, attached by user (PSTest.zip)
Expected: no exceptions are thrown when launching the Editor with the DLLs mentioned above
Actual: TypeLoadException and "Unloading broken assembly Assets/System.Management.Automation.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime" errors are thrown after the project was opened
Reproduced in 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b5, 2017.1.0b6
Could not test for regression, because the DLLs target .NET 4.x and so this issue can really be tested with 2017.1, since this is the version where .NET 4.6 support was introduced.
Update: We've filed an issue upstream to address the problem https://github.com/mono/mono/issues/7421
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%