Search Issue Tracker
Unity fails to load .NET 4.6 assemblies with TypeLoadException
DLLs added to the project:
1. Open the project, attached by user (PSTest.zip)
Expected: no exceptions are thrown when launching the Editor with the DLLs mentioned above
Actual: TypeLoadException and "Unloading broken assembly Assets/System.Management.Automation.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime" errors are thrown after the project was opened
Reproduced in 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b5, 2017.1.0b6
Could not test for regression, because the DLLs target .NET 4.x and so this issue can really be tested with 2017.1, since this is the version where .NET 4.6 support was introduced.
Update: We've filed an issue upstream to address the problem https://github.com/mono/mono/issues/7421
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene