Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2018.1, 2018.2
Unity throws out Fatal Error: Callback registration failed kMaxCallback
Unity throws out Fatal Error: "Callback registration failed kMaxCallback" after working with the project for 30 minutes or more. It appears randomly.
1. Actively use Unity for more than 30 minutes
Actual: Unity continues to work
Result: Unity crashes with Fatal Error.
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b6
Reproduced on macOS, Windows, Linux.
Bug Report window does not appear.
Scene files are not restored after reopening Unity so all not saved Scenes are lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers