Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes with Fatal Error: Callback registration failed kMaxCallback
Unity crashes with a Fatal Error: "Callback registration failed kMaxCallback" after working with the project for 30 minutes or more. It appears randomly.
1. Actively use Unity for more than 30 minutes
Result: Unity crashes with Fatal Error.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3
Not reproduced with: 5.6.2p3
Reproduced on macOS, Windows, Linux.
Bug Report window does not appear.
Scene files are not restored after reopening Unity so all not saved Scenes are lost.
Sep 11, 2017
This is now fixed in 2017.1p1
A fix will be available in an upcoming patch for 5.5 and 5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set