Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Unity crashes with Fatal Error: Callback registration failed kMaxCallback
Unity crashes with a Fatal Error: "Callback registration failed kMaxCallback" after working with the project for 30 minutes or more. It appears randomly.
1. Actively use Unity for more than 30 minutes
Result: Unity crashes with Fatal Error.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3
Not reproduced with: 5.6.2p3
Reproduced on macOS, Windows, Linux.
Bug Report window does not appear.
Scene files are not restored after reopening Unity so all not saved Scenes are lost.
Sep 29, 2017
This is now fixed in 2017.1.1p1+
Please note the p, not an f. https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/patch-releases
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear