Search Issue Tracker
Unchecking screen space shadow in Graphics setting cause wrong shadow rendering on Mac/ Windows with HD4600 integrated GPU
1. Create new project
2. Add plane and cube to the scene (Cube should cast shadow on a plane)
3. Open Graphics settings and set 'Screen Space Shadow' to 'No support'
4. Save scene and close editor
5. Open project again
Actual results: Shadow is in wrong position
Reproducible with: 5.4.3p4, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b4
Reproduced on MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) with Intel Iris Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker