Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Unchecking screen space shadow in Graphics setting cause wrong shadow rendering on Mac/ Windows with HD4600 integrated GPU
1. Create new project
2. Add plane and cube to the scene (Cube should cast shadow on a plane)
3. Open Graphics settings and set 'Screen Space Shadow' to 'No support'
4. Save scene and close editor
5. Open project again
Actual results: Shadow is in wrong position
Reproducible with: 5.4.3p4, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b4
Reproduced on MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) with Intel Iris Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
- Blend Trees give non-linear root motion and blending when using Mecanim
- [Windows Standalone] Aspect Ratio change in Exclusive Fullscreen mode creates an offset for the cursor.
- [WindowsMR][Remoting] - With the Enable Mixed Reality Remoting apps fail to launch correclty
- 3D model becomes corrupted when the editor is attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision