Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Unchecking screen space shadow in Graphics setting cause wrong shadow rendering on Mac/ Windows with HD4600 integrated GPU
1. Create new project
2. Add plane and cube to the scene (Cube should cast shadow on a plane)
3. Open Graphics settings and set 'Screen Space Shadow' to 'No support'
4. Save scene and close editor
5. Open project again
Actual results: Shadow is in wrong position
Reproducible with: 5.4.3p4, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b4
Reproduced on MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) with Intel Iris Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website