Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Unable to rename AudioMixer group after undocking and moving the window
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Bug" audio mixer.
3. Rename any of the groups in it.
4. Undock the Audio Mixer tab and place it elsewhere.
5. Try to rename any of the groups again.
Expected result: Easily able to rename a group.
Actual result: Unable to rename groups. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 5.5.2p2, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.4.5f1
Regression introduced in: 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor windows layout is being saved/loaded incorrectly when saving undocked tabs
- GameView defaults to 1.25x scale on Windows
- [Android] Animator.Play plays animation/skips frames before the scene is loaded
- [iOS][Metal] Bloom of Post-processing causes flickering white glitches
- Cloned StateMachineBehaviour don't get destroyed after each script recompile