Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Unable to rename AudioMixer group after undocking and moving the window
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Bug" audio mixer.
3. Rename any of the groups in it.
4. Undock the Audio Mixer tab and place it elsewhere.
5. Try to rename any of the groups again.
Expected result: Easily able to rename a group.
Actual result: Unable to rename groups. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 5.5.2p2, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.4.5f1
Regression introduced in: 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages