Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Unable to rename AudioMixer group after undocking and moving the window
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Bug" audio mixer.
3. Rename any of the groups in it.
4. Undock the Audio Mixer tab and place it elsewhere.
5. Try to rename any of the groups again.
Expected result: Easily able to rename a group.
Actual result: Unable to rename groups. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 5.5.2p2, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.4.5f1
Regression introduced in: 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button