Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Unable to rename AudioMixer group after undocking and moving the window
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Bug" audio mixer.
3. Rename any of the groups in it.
4. Undock the Audio Mixer tab and place it elsewhere.
5. Try to rename any of the groups again.
Expected result: Easily able to rename a group.
Actual result: Unable to rename groups. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 5.5.2p2, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.4.5f1
Regression introduced in: 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up