Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Built-in
Found in [Package]
UIToolkit Slider does not cancel interaction with Mouse when Left Mouse Button is released outside the Game Window
1. Download and open the attached project 'UISlider.zip'
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In the Game View, select point in Slider then Click and Hold Left Mouse Button
5. Navigate outside the Game View with Mouse and release Left Mouse Button
6. Navigate to the Game View with Mouse and try navigating around the Game
Expected result: Slider value doesn't change
Actual result: Slider value keeps on changing relative to the position of Mouse
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.13 (2020.2.1f1)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1 (Couldn't downgrade the project), 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2 (Couldn't upgrade the project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Same values are being generated if using a random function when “Freeform Light 2D” light is in the scene
- “Unable to use a named GUIStyle without a current skin“ error appears when installing/uninstalling a package if the “Search” window has any text in the search field
- The Animation dropdown in the Animation window can't be opened when Animation is renamed
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS