Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Built-in
Found in [Package]
UIToolkit Slider does not cancel interaction with Mouse when Left Mouse Button is released outside the Game Window
1. Download and open the attached project 'UISlider.zip'
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In the Game View, select point in Slider then Click and Hold Left Mouse Button
5. Navigate outside the Game View with Mouse and release Left Mouse Button
6. Navigate to the Game View with Mouse and try navigating around the Game
Expected result: Slider value doesn't change
Actual result: Slider value keeps on changing relative to the position of Mouse
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.13 (2020.2.1f1)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1 (Couldn't downgrade the project), 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2 (Couldn't upgrade the project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes