Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Built-in
Found in [Package]
UIToolkit Slider does not cancel interaction with Mouse when Left Mouse Button is released outside the Game Window
1. Download and open the attached project 'UISlider.zip'
2. Open scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In the Game View, select point in Slider then Click and Hold Left Mouse Button
5. Navigate outside the Game View with Mouse and release Left Mouse Button
6. Navigate to the Game View with Mouse and try navigating around the Game
Expected result: Slider value doesn't change
Actual result: Slider value keeps on changing relative to the position of Mouse
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.13 (2020.2.1f1)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1 (Couldn't downgrade the project), 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2 (Couldn't upgrade the project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene
Resolution Note (fix version Built-in):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a3