Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
UIElements box.style.borderWidth property is not updated in the Editor when going between Callback events
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "project-1167305.zip" project
2. In the Editor select "Window" -> "UIElements" -> "ExampleWindow"
3. Hover over the light-grey colored box in "ExampleWindow"
4. Drag the mouse out of the box
Expected result: box's top border disappears (width set to 0)
Actual result: box's top border stays the same
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a8, 2019.1.0a10
Could not test with: 2019.1.0a7 and earlier (Due to script errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression