Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
UIElements box.style.borderWidth property is not updated in the Editor when going between Callback events
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "project-1167305.zip" project
2. In the Editor select "Window" -> "UIElements" -> "ExampleWindow"
3. Hover over the light-grey colored box in "ExampleWindow"
4. Drag the mouse out of the box
Expected result: box's top border disappears (width set to 0)
Actual result: box's top border stays the same
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a8, 2019.1.0a10
Could not test with: 2019.1.0a7 and earlier (Due to script errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player