Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
UIElements box.style.borderWidth property is not updated in the Editor when going between Callback events
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "project-1167305.zip" project
2. In the Editor select "Window" -> "UIElements" -> "ExampleWindow"
3. Hover over the light-grey colored box in "ExampleWindow"
4. Drag the mouse out of the box
Expected result: box's top border disappears (width set to 0)
Actual result: box's top border stays the same
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a8, 2019.1.0a10
Could not test with: 2019.1.0a7 and earlier (Due to script errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine