Search Issue Tracker
[UI] Editor crashes when selecting "Deep" in the Profiler if a scene contains a dynamically generated font
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (ownCloud)
2. Open the Assets/testr.unity scene
3. Open the Profiler
4. Press "Deep Profile"
5. Observe the crash
Expected result: Unity should not crash
Actual result: Unity crashes
Unable to test with 5.4
Unable to test with 2017.1
Reproduced with: 5.6.0f3
Not reproduced with: 5.5.3p1
This is a duplicate of issue #898854Unity crashes when Deep Profile is turned on and Grid Layout Group component is enabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.