Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X
Unity crashes when Deep Profile is turned on and Grid Layout Group component is enabled
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "Test";
3. In Profiler window turn on the function "Deep Profile";
4. Click on an object Canvas -> GridLayout;
5. Enable Grid Layout Group component;
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Expected result: Unity should not crash.
Reproduced with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.2p2
Regression introduced in 5.5.2p3
Verified with 5.5.4p1, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6 versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete