Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6
Unity crashes when Deep Profile is turned on and Grid Layout Group component is enabled
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "Test";
3. In Profiler window turn on the function "Deep Profile";
4. Click on an object Canvas -> GridLayout;
5. Enable Grid Layout Group component;
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Expected result: Unity should not crash.
Reproduced with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.2p2
Regression introduced in 5.5.2p3
Verified with 5.5.4p1, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6 versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error