Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
Unity crashes when Deep Profile is turned on and Grid Layout Group component is enabled
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "Test";
3. In Profiler window turn on the function "Deep Profile";
4. Click on an object Canvas -> GridLayout;
5. Enable Grid Layout Group component;
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Expected result: Unity should not crash.
Reproduced with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.2p2
Regression introduced in 5.5.2p3
Verified with 5.5.4p1, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6 versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made