Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X
Unity crashes when Deep Profile is turned on and Grid Layout Group component is enabled
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "Test";
3. In Profiler window turn on the function "Deep Profile";
4. Click on an object Canvas -> GridLayout;
5. Enable Grid Layout Group component;
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Expected result: Unity should not crash.
Reproduced with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.2p2
Regression introduced in 5.5.2p3
Verified with 5.5.4p1, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6 versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array