Search Issue Tracker
[UI] [Dual Displays] UI components are scaled or placed wrongly and do not interact in Dual Display projects
1. Open Project
2. Open "MainScene"
3. Play scene
4. Try pressing any button on Display 1
5. Notice it does nothing
6. Build and run to standalone only "Main Scene"
7. Try pressing buttons in standalone version
8. Notice that they interact
9. Press any button that opens something on Display 2
10. Try pressing UI buttons on Display 2
11. Notice that those buttons do nothing
12. Now Open "CentreConsole" scene
13. Notice how it looks alike in editor
14. Build to Standalone only this scene
15. Notice how it look alike in Standalone
Expected behaviour: UI works on two displays just as well as on one.
Actual results: UI has a lot of misbehaviours in applications with two displays.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.4.0f3, 5.4.1p3, 5.5.0b5
Could not open/build on Unity 5.3.6p6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project