Search Issue Tracker
[UI] [Dual Displays] UI components are scaled or placed wrongly and do not interact in Dual Display projects
1. Open Project
2. Open "MainScene"
3. Play scene
4. Try pressing any button on Display 1
5. Notice it does nothing
6. Build and run to standalone only "Main Scene"
7. Try pressing buttons in standalone version
8. Notice that they interact
9. Press any button that opens something on Display 2
10. Try pressing UI buttons on Display 2
11. Notice that those buttons do nothing
12. Now Open "CentreConsole" scene
13. Notice how it looks alike in editor
14. Build to Standalone only this scene
15. Notice how it look alike in Standalone
Expected behaviour: UI works on two displays just as well as on one.
Actual results: UI has a lot of misbehaviours in applications with two displays.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.4.0f3, 5.4.1p3, 5.5.0b5
Could not open/build on Unity 5.3.6p6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object