Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Toolbar appears over Play/Pause/Stop buttons when using "CsoundUnity" package
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "UnityPlay_Issue.zip"
2. Open Assets/Samples/CsoundUnity/3.0.0/Csound Test/CsoundTest.unity
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Scene plays as expected
Actual result: Toolbar appears over Play/Pause/Stop buttons
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2020.3.10f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.27f1, 2020.1.0a14
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1 (Errors in the Console window)
Notes: Playing/Stopping a couple of times seems to fix this issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac