Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4
Won't Fix in 2017.2
[Timeline] Timeline with a disabled Audio Source causes Editor Crash when exiting play mode
1. Open a scene in a project which contains an audio clip
2. Create a timeline
3. Create a Game Object with an Audio Source component and disable it
4. Set the audio clip value for the same Game Object
5. Add the Game Object with the Audio Source to the timeline
6. Play the scene
7. Exit the play mode
Desired outcome: The editor does not crash.
Actual result: The editor crashes.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0b7, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproduced with 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b6
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
- Using GUIStyle.fixedHeight to set the Height of EditorGUILayout.TextField or PasswordField does not update the Interactable Area
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses