Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Won't Fix in 2017.2.X
[Timeline] Timeline with a disabled Audio Source causes Editor Crash when exiting play mode
1. Open a scene in a project which contains an audio clip
2. Create a timeline
3. Create a Game Object with an Audio Source component and disable it
4. Set the audio clip value for the same Game Object
5. Add the Game Object with the Audio Source to the timeline
6. Play the scene
7. Exit the play mode
Desired outcome: The editor does not crash.
Actual result: The editor crashes.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0b7, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproduced with 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b6
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR