Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4
Won't Fix in 2017.2
[Timeline] Timeline with a disabled Audio Source causes Editor Crash when exiting play mode
1. Open a scene in a project which contains an audio clip
2. Create a timeline
3. Create a Game Object with an Audio Source component and disable it
4. Set the audio clip value for the same Game Object
5. Add the Game Object with the Audio Source to the timeline
6. Play the scene
7. Exit the play mode
Desired outcome: The editor does not crash.
Actual result: The editor crashes.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0b7, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproduced with 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b6
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made