Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4
Won't Fix in 2017.2
[Timeline] Timeline with a disabled Audio Source causes Editor Crash when exiting play mode
1. Open a scene in a project which contains an audio clip
2. Create a timeline
3. Create a Game Object with an Audio Source component and disable it
4. Set the audio clip value for the same Game Object
5. Add the Game Object with the Audio Source to the timeline
6. Play the scene
7. Exit the play mode
Desired outcome: The editor does not crash.
Actual result: The editor crashes.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0b7, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproduced with 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b6
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window