Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[Timeline] Prefab loses a track in timeline when it's instantiated from Asset Bundle
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build asset bundle in project window (right mouse click -> Build Asset Bundles)
3. Open "Source" scene in Source folder
4. Hit play and notice that prefab changes its Y position
5. Open scene "Player" in Player folder
6. Hit play and notice that the same prefab instantiated from Asset Bundle remains still
7. Open timeline editor and notice that there is no track for instantiated prefab
Expected: Prefab instantiated from Asset Bundle should behave exactly the same as prefab which was manually placed to the scene.
Actual: Prefab instantiated from Asset Bundle looses its track in the timeline.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Note: Instantiating prefab via script with Instantiate() method works as intended.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded