Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Timeline] Prefab loses a track in timeline when it's instantiated from Asset Bundle
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build asset bundle in project window (right mouse click -> Build Asset Bundles)
3. Open "Source" scene in Source folder
4. Hit play and notice that prefab changes its Y position
5. Open scene "Player" in Player folder
6. Hit play and notice that the same prefab instantiated from Asset Bundle remains still
7. Open timeline editor and notice that there is no track for instantiated prefab
Expected: Prefab instantiated from Asset Bundle should behave exactly the same as prefab which was manually placed to the scene.
Actual: Prefab instantiated from Asset Bundle looses its track in the timeline.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Note: Instantiating prefab via script with Instantiate() method works as intended.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents