Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[Timeline] Prefab loses a track in timeline when it's instantiated from Asset Bundle
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build asset bundle in project window (right mouse click -> Build Asset Bundles)
3. Open "Source" scene in Source folder
4. Hit play and notice that prefab changes its Y position
5. Open scene "Player" in Player folder
6. Hit play and notice that the same prefab instantiated from Asset Bundle remains still
7. Open timeline editor and notice that there is no track for instantiated prefab
Expected: Prefab instantiated from Asset Bundle should behave exactly the same as prefab which was manually placed to the scene.
Actual: Prefab instantiated from Asset Bundle looses its track in the timeline.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
Note: Instantiating prefab via script with Instantiate() method works as intended.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.