Search Issue Tracker
Timeline animation root motion velocity is slower than in Mecanim
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached 'TimelineAnimationVelocity.zip' Unity project
2.Open ‘Timeline_velocity_issue” scene
3.Enter Play mode
Both animated models move at the same pace.
Model animated in Timeline moves slower.
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Note: Both models are identical and use the same animation for movement. Could not test earlier versions because Timeline was introduced in 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window