Search Issue Tracker
Timeline animation root motion velocity is slower than in Mecanim
Steps to reproduce:
1.Open attached 'TimelineAnimationVelocity.zip' Unity project
2.Open ‘Timeline_velocity_issue” scene
3.Enter Play mode
Both animated models move at the same pace.
Model animated in Timeline moves slower.
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Note: Both models are identical and use the same animation for movement. Could not test earlier versions because Timeline was introduced in 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player