Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Timeline] Object with Animation ends up with a position offset, when used in a Timeline
1. Open attached project "TimelineAnimationTrackBug.zip".
2. Open and Play "MainScene".
3. Watch game window.
Actual result: Object which uses timeline animation, will clip through the "bed" and end up lower on the ground, than the Object which uses normal Animation.
Expected result: Both Objects would act the same way, since they are using the same animation.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets