Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Timeline] Object with Animation ends up with a position offset, when used in a Timeline
1. Open attached project "TimelineAnimationTrackBug.zip".
2. Open and Play "MainScene".
3. Watch game window.
Actual result: Object which uses timeline animation, will clip through the "bed" and end up lower on the ground, than the Object which uses normal Animation.
Expected result: Both Objects would act the same way, since they are using the same animation.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline