Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Timeline] Object with Animation ends up with a position offset, when used in a Timeline
1. Open attached project "TimelineAnimationTrackBug.zip".
2. Open and Play "MainScene".
3. Watch game window.
Actual result: Object which uses timeline animation, will clip through the "bed" and end up lower on the ground, than the Object which uses normal Animation.
Expected result: Both Objects would act the same way, since they are using the same animation.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos