Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Timeline] Object with Animation ends up with a position offset, when used in a Timeline
1. Open attached project "TimelineAnimationTrackBug.zip".
2. Open and Play "MainScene".
3. Watch game window.
Actual result: Object which uses timeline animation, will clip through the "bed" and end up lower on the ground, than the Object which uses normal Animation.
Expected result: Both Objects would act the same way, since they are using the same animation.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled