Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Timeline] Object with Animation ends up with a position offset, when used in a Timeline
1. Open attached project "TimelineAnimationTrackBug.zip".
2. Open and Play "MainScene".
3. Watch game window.
Actual result: Object which uses timeline animation, will clip through the "bed" and end up lower on the ground, than the Object which uses normal Animation.
Expected result: Both Objects would act the same way, since they are using the same animation.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source