Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
The view in the Game window flickers when the window is resized because of OnPostRender function
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "blackflicker";
3. Resize the Game window;
Actual result: the view in the Game window flickers (OnPostRender_actualResult.gif).
Expected result: the view in the Game window should not flicker (OnPostRender_expectedResult.gif).
Note: When the camera is selected and CTRL + SHIFT + F is pressed, the Game window becomes black. If you click on the black screen, the view shows up. The camera has a post FX filter that sets a rendertexture in OnPreRender and blits it in OnPostRender.
In the 5.6.0a1 - 5.6.0b4 versions when the project is opened, the Game window always is black.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0b8
Not reproduced with: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.1p4
Regression introduced in 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_PreloadTextureAtlasData.size() == m_DetailPrototypes.size()' when editing a specific terrain
- Baked lighting has artifacts if prefab's preview window is visible during bake process
- [UI] Internal error: Adding for rebuild while in rebuild loop
- Field value target changes if a new element appears above the field that is being scrolled
- Cache Server and asset post-processor can make meta files out of sync with Library folder