Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
The view in the Game window flickers when the window is resized because of OnPostRender function
1. Open the attached project;
2. Open the scene "blackflicker";
3. Resize the Game window;
Actual result: the view in the Game window flickers (OnPostRender_actualResult.gif).
Expected result: the view in the Game window should not flicker (OnPostRender_expectedResult.gif).
Note: When the camera is selected and CTRL + SHIFT + F is pressed, the Game window becomes black. If you click on the black screen, the view shows up. The camera has a post FX filter that sets a rendertexture in OnPreRender and blits it in OnPostRender.
In the 5.6.0a1 - 5.6.0b4 versions when the project is opened, the Game window always is black.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0b8
Not reproduced with: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.1p4
Regression introduced in 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected