Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
The "Listen" button and input field for action Binding Path is mostly not visible
1. Open the user's attached project "My project (102)"
2. Open the "New Controls" asset
3. Add a new action map
4. Select New action -> <No Binding> -> Path dropdown
Expected result: the "Listen" button and input field are fully visible
Actual result: only the top of the "Listen" button and input field are visible
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0b18, 2023.1.0b19, 2023.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.48f1, 2021.3.25f1, 2022.3.0f1, 2023.1.0b17
Reproducible on: macOS 13.2.1 (Intel), Windows 10 (user’s)
1. The button and the input field can still be interacted with
2. Reproducible on a new project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first