Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.8.0-pre.1
Found in [Package]
The device selection menu does not respond to mouse clicks when trying to add a device in a Control Scheme
1. Open the "IN-44341.zip" project
2. Open "Assets/Input/ShipControls.inputactions"
3. In the "All Control Schemes" dropdown menu, select "New control scheme"
4. Click on the same dropdown menu and click on the "Edit Control Scheme" option
5. Click on the plus sign and click on any selection, e.g., "Gamepad"
Expected result: The menu changes after clicking on an option
Actual result: The menu does not change after clicking on an option
Reproducible with: 2022.3.1f1, 2022.3.3f1, 2023.1.1f1, 2023.2.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.27f1, 2022.3.0f1
Reproducible on: Windows 10
Note: The menu responds to Enter and Backspace keys
All about bugs
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip