Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[TextMeshPro] Changing texture size causes inline graphics to disappear
1. Open user attached project
2. Open "15 - Inline Graphics & Sprites" scene
3. Press Play
4. Observe the inline graphics are displayed correctly
5. Press Stop
6. Select "Assets/TextMesh Pro/Examples & Extras/Sprites/Default Sprites.png"
7. Change "Max Size" from 512 to 256 Texture Inspector
8. Press "Apply" in Texture Inspector
9. Press Play
Actual: Changing the size of an inline graphics atlas used by TextMesh Pro, causes all inline graphics to disappear or corrupt.
Expected: Changing the size of an inline graphics atlas used by TextMesh Pro must not break inline graphics.
Reproducible: 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs