Search Issue Tracker
Text in 2D section of preferences window is clipped
The text in the 2D section of the Preferences window reads: "Maximum Sprite Atlas Cache Size (": https://gyazo.com/773ed44e31da0e154f142b05f4ce3377
The full text should actually be: "Maximum Sprite Atlas Cache Size (GB)", but the text is clipped by the slider next to it and the size of the window can't be increased, so it's not ever possible to see that GB part of the message.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D][URP] Lights produce diagonal artefacts when normal maps are set on Sprites
- Render Feature causing black screen only on some iOS devices
- Gizmo does not update correctly when moving a Box Collider 2D and Time Scale is less than 1
- Canvas with Render Mode "Screen Space - Camera" is not rendered when Lens Flare is enabled
- GameObject bounces differently in Player compared to Play Mode