Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Text is clipped in the 2D preferences
Steps to reproduce :
- go to Edit > Preferences
- switch to the 2D Preferences and notice that the text is cutout
Expected result :
The full text should be "Maximum Sprite Atlas Cache Size (GB)".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework