Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Text is clipped in the 2D preferences
Steps to reproduce :
- go to Edit > Preferences
- switch to the 2D Preferences and notice that the text is cutout
Expected result :
The full text should be "Maximum Sprite Atlas Cache Size (GB)".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode