Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Text is clipped in the 2D preferences
Steps to reproduce :
- go to Edit > Preferences
- switch to the 2D Preferences and notice that the text is cutout
Expected result :
The full text should be "Maximum Sprite Atlas Cache Size (GB)".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements