Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Text is clipped in the 2D preferences
Steps to reproduce :
- go to Edit > Preferences
- switch to the 2D Preferences and notice that the text is cutout
Expected result :
The full text should be "Maximum Sprite Atlas Cache Size (GB)".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration