Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Text is clipped in the 2D preferences
Steps to reproduce :
- go to Edit > Preferences
- switch to the 2D Preferences and notice that the text is cutout
Expected result :
The full text should be "Maximum Sprite Atlas Cache Size (GB)".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper