Search Issue Tracker
Text field looses it's value when pressing another button outside it's own window
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- go to Build Settings > Player Settings
- type something into the Scripting Define Symbols
- press the "Player settings" button and notice the field looses it's value
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags