Search Issue Tracker
"Script Define Symbols" value gets reverted to its previous value when losing focus
== *Note : This behavior is no longer reproducible in 5.6b4. Please see the subcases for instances where this bug still reproduces. ==
a. Create a new project
b. Open Build Settings window
c. Open Player Settings pane
d. Type something in the "Script Define Symbols"
e. Click in any other filed on the same "group" (Other Settings) the value of the field you just changed gets reverted to its previous value (pressing CTRL SHIFT B, to open Build settings has the same effect)
Curiously if in step "e" you focus fields in the common settings (Company Name, Product Name, etc the value of the Script Defines Symbols do not get reverted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags