Search Issue Tracker
"Script Define Symbols" value gets reverted to its previous value when losing focus
== *Note : This behavior is no longer reproducible in 5.6b4. Please see the subcases for instances where this bug still reproduces. ==
a. Create a new project
b. Open Build Settings window
c. Open Player Settings pane
d. Type something in the "Script Define Symbols"
e. Click in any other filed on the same "group" (Other Settings) the value of the field you just changed gets reverted to its previous value (pressing CTRL SHIFT B, to open Build settings has the same effect)
Curiously if in step "e" you focus fields in the common settings (Company Name, Product Name, etc the value of the Script Defines Symbols do not get reverted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules