Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Terrain tree culling performance regression
This bug has been fixed. However, some similar regression bugs are suspected to still exist.
Please file new bug reports for them.
1. Download project from case 597792
2. Open it on 4.1.5f1
3. Enter play mode
4. Note performance in profiler
5. Open the same project in 4.3.4f1
6. Enter play mode
5. Note dropped performance in profiler (as can be seen in attached screenshot)
Expected result: Similar performance
Actual result: a huge performance drop
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first