Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Terrain tree culling performance regression
This bug has been fixed. However, some similar regression bugs are suspected to still exist.
Please file new bug reports for them.
1. Download project from case 597792
2. Open it on 4.1.5f1
3. Enter play mode
4. Note performance in profiler
5. Open the same project in 4.3.4f1
6. Enter play mode
5. Note dropped performance in profiler (as can be seen in attached screenshot)
Expected result: Similar performance
Actual result: a huge performance drop
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"