Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Terrain tree culling performance regression
This bug has been fixed. However, some similar regression bugs are suspected to still exist.
Please file new bug reports for them.
1. Download project from case 597792
2. Open it on 4.1.5f1
3. Enter play mode
4. Note performance in profiler
5. Open the same project in 4.3.4f1
6. Enter play mode
5. Note dropped performance in profiler (as can be seen in attached screenshot)
Expected result: Similar performance
Actual result: a huge performance drop
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true
- [Android] Duplicate fingers reported in InputSystem.EnhancedTouch.Touch.activeFingers array
- [Android] The Player freezes with no logs when running on some devices