Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Standalone build crashes in SkinnedMeshRenderer::RendererBecameVisible
1. Open the project, attached by tester
2. Build and run standalone
3. Select new game
4. Press '~' and then press g 7 times
5. Go left until crash (hold Space to jump)
Expected: game shouldn't crash at all when particular game object becomes visible in the scene
Actual: game crashes when the SkinnedMeshRenderer becomes visible in the scene
Reproduced in 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0f2, 5.6.0f3
Could not reproduce in 2017.1, because some scripts in the project cannot be modified by API updater nor by hand.
Could not test for regression, because there is no easy way to recreate a project and Unity does not support backward compatibility
Fixed in 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces