Search Issue Tracker
Sprite Atlas bundle does not track the dependency changes when packing Sprites and Sprite Atlases into different bundles and rebuilding the bundles
1. Open the user's attached project "Atlas Test.zip"
2. Click "Unity Support/Build Built-in Bundles" in the menu bar
3. Open "out/Built-in/atlas_ab.manifest" in the project folder and keep track of the hashes
4. Edit one of the Sprites in "Assets/Sprites"
5. Click "Unity Support/Build Built-in Bundles" in the menu bar
6. Open "out/Built-in/atlas_ab.manifest" again and compare the hashes to previous ones
Expected result: The hashes are different
Actual result: The hashes are the same
Reproducible with: 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.8f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b3, 2023.1.0a4
Reproducible on: macOS 12.4 (Intel)
Note: It works as expected with the SBP which can be tested with "Unity Support/Build SBP Bundles"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material thumbnail doesn't change when changing URP settings
- [Backport] Four "Learn more" links direct to default (2020.3) Manual version, instead of using current Editor version
- "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP