Search Issue Tracker
SpeedTree object Creates a ghost folder or completely Freezes the Editor when Imported
Does no longer reproduce with 2019.3.0a9 and above
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import the attached SpeedTree folder named Case_1163311
Expected result: SpeedTree is imported without issues
Actual result: If 2019.2.0a6 is used a ghost folder is created(Track_1163311_V2). If 2019.3.0a7 is used Editor completely freezes(Track_1163311_V3)
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0a6, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0a12, 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0b7
1. After a frozen Editor is closed and re-launched the SpeedTree asset appears to be imported
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown