Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Shortcuts with Command key on MacOS do not work with Text Input Fields when Player is WebGL
1. Open user's attached "TMPMacOSInputBug.zip" project
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Switch to "WebGL" target platform and then "Build And Run"
Expected result: Being able to use macOS shortcuts in WebGL Player
Actual result: MacOS shortcuts do not work in WebGL Player
Reproducible with: 2020.3.0f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.13f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1
- SystemInfo.operatingSystemFamily returns "Other" in WebGL Player, while in Editor it returns "MacOSX"
- A workaround is to use "control+<key>" shortcuts
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode