Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Shortcuts with Command key on MacOS do not work with Text Input Fields when Player is WebGL
1. Open user's attached "TMPMacOSInputBug.zip" project
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Switch to "WebGL" target platform and then "Build And Run"
Expected result: Being able to use macOS shortcuts in WebGL Player
Actual result: MacOS shortcuts do not work in WebGL Player
Reproducible with: 2020.3.0f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.13f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1
- SystemInfo.operatingSystemFamily returns "Other" in WebGL Player, while in Editor it returns "MacOSX"
- A workaround is to use "control+<key>" shortcuts
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up