Search Issue Tracker
[MixedMode] Mixed mode shadows do not render with "Directional Specular" lightmapping mode for non-static objects
When there are light probes in the secene with GI->Direction Mode->Directional Specular, after bake non-static objects stops casting shadows.
1. Open scene Scenes->Escape_Untextured.unity
2. Confirm that the lighting has finished baking
3. Press the play button
4. Observe that no shadows render for the Player character
5. Press the play button to stop playing
6. Under Lighting/General GI/Directional Mode set to Directional
7. Press the play button
8. Observe that a shadow renders for the player character
Reproduced: 5.0.0b14, 5.0.0b13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first