Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Shadow moves in relation to the object that casts it when using a custom projection matrix
1. Open the attached project "ShadowProjection 5.0"
2. Open the scene "Scene"
3. Select the camera and change it's "Oblique" value
4. In the game view notice when you change the "Oblique" value the shadows will move relative to the objects that cast them (see Oblique.gif)
5. Open the project "ShadowProjection 4.6.3p3.zip" in Unity 4.6
6. Open the scene "Scene"
7. Select the camera and change it's "Oblique" value
8. Notice that the shadow stays in its place
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
- Blend Trees give non-linear root motion and blending when using Mecanim
- [Windows Standalone] Aspect Ratio change in Exclusive Fullscreen mode creates an offset for the cursor.
- [WindowsMR][Remoting] - With the Enable Mixed Reality Remoting apps fail to launch correclty
- 3D model becomes corrupted when the editor is attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision