Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Shadow moves in relation to the object that casts it when using a custom projection matrix
1. Open the attached project "ShadowProjection 5.0"
2. Open the scene "Scene"
3. Select the camera and change it's "Oblique" value
4. In the game view notice when you change the "Oblique" value the shadows will move relative to the objects that cast them (see Oblique.gif)
5. Open the project "ShadowProjection 4.6.3p3.zip" in Unity 4.6
6. Open the scene "Scene"
7. Select the camera and change it's "Oblique" value
8. Notice that the shadow stays in its place
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button