Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Shadow moves in relation to the object that casts it when using a custom projection matrix
1. Open the attached project "ShadowProjection 5.0"
2. Open the scene "Scene"
3. Select the camera and change it's "Oblique" value
4. In the game view notice when you change the "Oblique" value the shadows will move relative to the objects that cast them (see Oblique.gif)
5. Open the project "ShadowProjection 4.6.3p3.zip" in Unity 4.6
6. Open the scene "Scene"
7. Select the camera and change it's "Oblique" value
8. Notice that the shadow stays in its place
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- SerializedObject held by 'assetEditor' of ScriptedImporterEditor does not refresh on reimport
- Platform-dependent assets imported by ScriptedImporter will not get reimported when platform is changed