Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Shadow moves in relation to the object that casts it when using a custom projection matrix
1. Open the attached project "ShadowProjection 5.0"
2. Open the scene "Scene"
3. Select the camera and change it's "Oblique" value
4. In the game view notice when you change the "Oblique" value the shadows will move relative to the objects that cast them (see Oblique.gif)
5. Open the project "ShadowProjection 4.6.3p3.zip" in Unity 4.6
6. Open the scene "Scene"
7. Select the camera and change it's "Oblique" value
8. Notice that the shadow stays in its place
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.