Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Shaders] Multisampled textures don't work in Deffered Shader
1. Open "1154519" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Notice error: "A multisampled texture being bound to a non-multisampled sampler. Disabling in order to avoid undefined behavior. Please use Texture2DMS in the shader."
Expected Result: Multisampled textures work in Deferred Shading
Actual Result: Multisampled textures don't work in Deferred Shading resulting in an error
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2017.4.29f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"