Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Shaders] Multisampled textures don't work in Deffered Shader
1. Open "1154519" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Notice error: "A multisampled texture being bound to a non-multisampled sampler. Disabling in order to avoid undefined behavior. Please use Texture2DMS in the shader."
Expected Result: Multisampled textures work in Deferred Shading
Actual Result: Multisampled textures don't work in Deferred Shading resulting in an error
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2017.4.29f1
Feb 28, 2022 15:38
also getting this error in 2020.3.22
im not even using Deferred im using forward rendering
and don't know what textures\decals are causing this
Nov 18, 2021 21:46
Getting this error several times with 2020.3.22f1, most commonly while running component tests. I'm not even sure which textures are at fault. The error message could provide at least some more information.
Oct 24, 2021 19:29
2022.1.0a9.1212 the same error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Global texture properties were not handling multisampling properly. Fix incoming.