Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Shader does not show up on iOS 10 GLES3
1. Open my attached project
2. Make sure OpenGLES3 is selected as graphics API
3. Build & deploy to iOS10 device.
Expected result: Character and house are rendered.
Actual result: Only shadow of character is rendered.
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0f3.
This is only reproducible when OpenGLES3 is set as graphics API, on iOS10 devices.
GLDDevice failed to build pipeline state: <private> error pops in XCode console window in every frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material
- Unable to get textureOverrideSettings from BuildPipeline.GetBuildTargetName when trying to pass in the platform string
- Getting the current process name returns Null when building with IL2CPP
- Documentation page is not displayed for the user when he clicks on "Open Reference for SceneTemplateAsset" question mark