Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Shader does not show up on iOS 10 GLES3
1. Open my attached project
2. Make sure OpenGLES3 is selected as graphics API
3. Build & deploy to iOS10 device.
Expected result: Character and house are rendered.
Actual result: Only shadow of character is rendered.
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0f3.
This is only reproducible when OpenGLES3 is set as graphics API, on iOS10 devices.
GLDDevice failed to build pipeline state: <private> error pops in XCode console window in every frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'