Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Shader does not show up on iOS 10 GLES3
1. Open my attached project
2. Make sure OpenGLES3 is selected as graphics API
3. Build & deploy to iOS10 device.
Expected result: Character and house are rendered.
Actual result: Only shadow of character is rendered.
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0f3.
This is only reproducible when OpenGLES3 is set as graphics API, on iOS10 devices.
GLDDevice failed to build pipeline state: <private> error pops in XCode console window in every frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted