Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Seeking backwards in VideoPlayer video takes considerably more time than seeking forwards
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "VideoPerformance.zip"
2. Build for android device
3. Press "High profile" video
4. Seek forwards, it should take a second or two to calculate and show video at the selected time
5. Seek backwards, it should take much more time to calculate and show video
6. Seeking to start is instant
Expected: Seeking forwards or backwards should be optimized better and in general it should take about the same amount of time
Actual: Seeking forwards seems to be easier than seeking backwards
Reproduced on: 2017.1.p2, 2017.2.0f1, 5.6.3p3
Devices under test:
Huawei P9 Android 7.0
Samsung Galaxy S7 Android 7.0
Samsung Galaxy S8 Android 7.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade