Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
ScrollView, Selectiongrid, Toolbar inside PropertyDrawer causes misaligned elements
Note, not technically a problem with PropertyDrawers but with GenericInspector (OptimizedGUIBlock) in general.
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene
- click on the gameobject and notice the inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used