Search Issue Tracker
Scripts in Standard Assets folder are recompiled everytime
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ScriptRecompileTest.zip"
2. See compilation warnings. (1)
3. Edit the script "Test".
4. See compilation warnings. (2)
Scripts are compiled at startup(1) and recompiled only if a change in script is detected.
Scripts in "Standart Assets" are recompiled(2) EVERY time.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1,5.3.4p1, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b23
There is an exception with 5.3.4f: scripts get recompiled at startup (expected) and once after change. Then behaves as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU