Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll recompiled on saving a script that does not belong to it
1. Open project I attached (ScriptCompilationBug.zip);
2. Open ScriptAssemblies folder in project files. Notice DateModified of Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll
3. Open EmptyClass.cs script in project.
4. Edit line 8 in it, to print anything else.
5. Save script.
6. Play scene
7. Notice quite long compile time.
8. Open ScriptAssemblies folder in project files. Notice DateModified of Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll has new timestamp.
Repro on 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p4, 5.4.0b22
No repro on 5.0.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached