Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll recompiled on saving a script that does not belong to it
1. Open project I attached (ScriptCompilationBug.zip);
2. Open ScriptAssemblies folder in project files. Notice DateModified of Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll
3. Open EmptyClass.cs script in project.
4. Edit line 8 in it, to print anything else.
5. Save script.
6. Play scene
7. Notice quite long compile time.
8. Open ScriptAssemblies folder in project files. Notice DateModified of Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll has new timestamp.
Repro on 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p4, 5.4.0b22
No repro on 5.0.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect