Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll recompiled on saving a script that does not belong to it
1. Open project I attached (ScriptCompilationBug.zip);
2. Open ScriptAssemblies folder in project files. Notice DateModified of Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll
3. Open EmptyClass.cs script in project.
4. Edit line 8 in it, to print anything else.
5. Save script.
6. Play scene
7. Notice quite long compile time.
8. Open ScriptAssemblies folder in project files. Notice DateModified of Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll has new timestamp.
Repro on 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p4, 5.4.0b22
No repro on 5.0.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected
- Cannot build projects when installing custom packages with names ending in '.framework'
- [HDRP] Visual glitching appear in Game view after selecting a GameObject from Hierarchy searching results whilst "Fog" Volume Override is enabled