Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Scene View Navigation Delays
When moving around the scene view with WASD and mouse controls, the view will occasionally stop moving regardless of the current keyboard input.
1. Open any project or scene
2. In the Scene View hold down right mouse button to begin navigating
3. Without moving the mouse, alternate holding A and D to pan the camera
4. Occasionally the view will stop moving, usually when changing directions (see the attached GIF below)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy