Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiling] Multiple errors thrown on trying to view shader property matrices in Frame Debugger
Multiple errors thrown on trying to view shader property matrices in Frame Debugger. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger
3)Shader properties > Matrices > Unity_Matrix
Actual result: Multiple errors are thrown on trying to view shader property matrices
Expected result: Shader property matrices are displayed and non errors are thrown.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.a07
Working fine in: 2019.3.a06, 2019.2.0b8
Environment: Both Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used