Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiling] Multiple errors thrown on trying to view shader property matrices in Frame Debugger
Multiple errors thrown on trying to view shader property matrices in Frame Debugger. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger
3)Shader properties > Matrices > Unity_Matrix
Actual result: Multiple errors are thrown on trying to view shader property matrices
Expected result: Shader property matrices are displayed and non errors are thrown.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.a07
Working fine in: 2019.3.a06, 2019.2.0b8
Environment: Both Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version