Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiling] Multiple errors thrown on trying to view shader property matrices in Frame Debugger
Multiple errors thrown on trying to view shader property matrices in Frame Debugger. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger
3)Shader properties > Matrices > Unity_Matrix
Actual result: Multiple errors are thrown on trying to view shader property matrices
Expected result: Shader property matrices are displayed and non errors are thrown.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.a07
Working fine in: 2019.3.a06, 2019.2.0b8
Environment: Both Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate