Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiling] Multiple errors thrown on trying to view shader property matrices in Frame Debugger
Multiple errors thrown on trying to view shader property matrices in Frame Debugger. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger
3)Shader properties > Matrices > Unity_Matrix
Actual result: Multiple errors are thrown on trying to view shader property matrices
Expected result: Shader property matrices are displayed and non errors are thrown.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.a07
Working fine in: 2019.3.a06, 2019.2.0b8
Environment: Both Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space