Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiling] Multiple errors thrown on trying to view shader property matrices in Frame Debugger
Multiple errors thrown on trying to view shader property matrices in Frame Debugger. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger
3)Shader properties > Matrices > Unity_Matrix
Actual result: Multiple errors are thrown on trying to view shader property matrices
Expected result: Shader property matrices are displayed and non errors are thrown.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.a07
Working fine in: 2019.3.a06, 2019.2.0b8
Environment: Both Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs